Event ID 2548 – SharePoint Server Search

I have built a new SharePoint 2013 environment and after provisioning a new Search Service Application the following was regularly being logged in the Application Event Log:

Content Plugin cannot be initialized –  list of CSS addresses is not set


After a fair amount of Googling and looking through logs I learned that this was caused by the Search Service Application not being fully provisioned.  After removing and recreating the Search Service Application these errors went away.

[BlogBookmark] [Blogsvine] [del.icio.us] [Digg] [Facebook] [Furl] [Google] [LinkedIn] [MySpace] [Reddit] [Slashdot] [StumbleUpon] [Twitter] [Windows Live] [Yahoo!] [Email]