Configure alerting for Health Analyzer rules
I don’t log in to Health Anaylzer on a daily basis so have decided to configure alerting for some of the rules to make sure I’m aware of any potential issues. I’m mainly interested in things like low disk space, and anything else that could compromise stability.
This is how to configure alerts for a rule:
1. Log in to Central Administration
2. In the Monitoring section click Review Rule Definitions
3. Click on the relevant rule
4. Click Alert Me
5. Enter the names of the user(s) to receive the alerts
6. Configure any of the other settings as appropriate
7. Click OK
I have now received an email telling me that the alerting has been configured.